Beet and Cantaloupe Puree
- Makes about 4 servings, 4
What you'll need
1 whole cooked red beet
2 slices (1 inch thick) fresh cantaloupe
How to make it
- Wash and peel beets and cut into small chunks.
- Place pieces of beets into a steamer pan and steam until tender.
- Place cooked beets and cantaloupe in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add breastmilk or formula until desired consistency (optional).
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.