Make Your Own Zucchini Pizza Rounds
- Serves: 4-6
- Contains: dairy
What you'll need
½ Tbsp of olive oil
½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
Optional toppings: Sliced Cherry tomatoes, corn, sliced sweet peppers, pepperoni (sliced into small pieces)
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 325°F.
- Slice zucchini’s into about ¼ inch circles.
- Lightly brush zucchini with olive oil and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let them cool until they can be handled by toddler hands.
- Make your own: add sauce, cheese and any other optional toppings.
- Place back in oven for 5 more minutes.
- Take out and let cool before serving.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.